Friday, December 18, 2009

Happiness is a Choice

The first time I heard, "Happiness is a Choice," almost 20 years ago, it really riled me up. I was in the midst of rough time of my life and I was sure it was because of circumstances.
Now I am older and hopefully wiser and have learned that I cannot control circumstance, but I can choose my response to them.
I was reminded of this when I got this short email from my Mary Kay Director, Kathy Lee:

NO MATTER WHAT - CHOOSE HAPPY TODAY!
WHEN SOMEONE ASKS HOW YOU'RE DOING SAY,
"I'M HAPPY!" DO IT EVERY TIME & JUST SEE HOW HAPPY
YOU BECOME ...THEN HOW MUCH MORE SUCCESSFUL
YOU WILL BE!!!! IT WORKS!
CHOOSE TO LOVE YOUR LIFE!
CHOOSE TO CREATE THE LIFE YOU LOVE!!!!!

"Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to
success."

If you love what you are doing, you will be successful."
— Albert Schweitzer: Was a theologian, medical missionary, and philosopher

1 comment:

Rhapsody Phoenix said...

Blessings to you as you read this. I hope you are enjoying your holidays and my wish for you is joy, health and a bounty of love over flowing now and into the New year.

I too believe happiness is a choice. I actually wrote something on it. When you have the opportunity come by and read it and let me know by way of your comment what you think.

It is in my blogchive under the heading
AMICABLE DISCUSSION
Labeled: HAPPINESS IS A CHOICE

Thanks for the wisdom, stay blessed.