Monday, May 4, 2009

What Song is Your Life Singing?

Last week God placed people in my life to affirm me and thank me for speaking into their lives and loving on them. Two of them said that I was there when no one elase was AND I WAS COMPLETELY UNAWARE. In both cases, it was something simple, an email, a couple of phone calls.
It wasn't major ministry or deliverance, I just had a prompting and followed it. I am totally encouraged to do more for I saw clearly how I had been ripped off. I never thought I made a difference and really didn't see myself as a person of value.
I was listening to the wrong voice, and I didn't even know it. Still others were hearing the songs of deliverance that my Father was singing through me. I think I understand better why vocalist wear headsets when recording. They need to only hear the soundtrack of the song that they are to hear.

No comments: