Monday, June 29, 2009

Sharing God's Love in Ireland

I was asked to speak in Dublin at Sacred Heart Catholic Church at a small Cursillo gathering.
A week later I spoke twice at Word of Life Church in Clonmel. Each time I shared my testimony and what the Father's love really is and how it restores us when we trust Him and receive it in absolute abandon.
I have spoken at gatherings for over 30 years, but the last eight years I have been on a healing journey. The only public speaking I do is as a teacher at Be In Health. So I was amazed at the difference God has worked as I have become more whole. There was a gentleness that had been fashioned in me that wasn't there before. I had such compassionate for those I was sharing with. Most importantly, it wasn't about me; it was about Father God and what He has done.
The first Sunday we got back, we sang He Raised Me Up and I realized that was exactly what He had done.

2 comments:

Mari said...

I agree that there is "gentleness that had been fashioned in me"...I didn't know you before, but I see it now. Glad you had a wonderful time! I missed you on my visits to church.

AllThingsHomey said...

I just finished looking at all your beautiful photos and glad to get a little personal glimpse of your trip. You know, Diane, I can SEE the gentleness in your face. God is SO good and I thank Him for giving you and Ray this awesome trip.