Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Every Day is a Gift

After a bad case of jet lag, then company, preparations for my granddaughter's wedding and a surprise birthday party, I am ever so grateful that His mercies are new every morning.
I am now 64 and love it. One cardiologist told me I would never see 60. So you see each day is a gift.
I think if we really appreciate that one fact -each day is gift- we would be more careful what we do with it, how we share it and our gratitude meter would soar.
We never get an "oopsey." When the day is gone, it is gone. How did I share love today? Who was I too busy for? Did I try to handle everything on my own or did I spend some time with Father God and get His direction?
Each day is a gift.

1 comment:

AllThingsHomey said...

Hi Diane -
I wanted to touch base with you. Sally is here now. I want to take Jessica to Ga for the healing services.
CAn you send me an email at ksfarmer@bellsouth.net
Thanks -
Blessings
Karen