Friday, December 31, 2010

Only One Life

We only have one life. I have wasted many years doing my own thing with a "no one's going to tell me what to do" attitude. I am where I am today because of the decisions I made yesterday, many yesterday.
I stand at the threshold of absolute surrender. I am so ready. My way hasn't worked. My thoughts of me, my plans, are not as high as my Father's thoughts and plans. This isn't a trial run. This is a commitment to be the me He saw me to be before the foundations of the earth.
I am so excited about day and the days ahead of me. This will be the trip of a lifetime.

1 comment:

A multi-dimensional life said...

Love it! I also love this song and really enjoy Francesca's music!
Thanks for such a succinct message...so true. I've experienced this as well!
I'm excited to see what His plans will unfold!