Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Definition of Insanity

The definition of insanity is to keep doing the same thing and expect a different result.
The other trap is to believe that our future depends on others. If only they.....If this hadn't happened... But what about those who do make it anyway?
I believe it is because of what you believe about any given situation.
If I believe I can't be healed, I can't. If I believe I can't lose weight, I won't. If I believe I will always struggle to make ends meet, I will.
I received a dynamite newsletter today from a Mary Kay Director, Allison LaMar. In it she says:

To truly reposition ourselves, we must develop a working knowledge of two well known facts:

1. Over time, one will accept as truth whatever we tell ourselves over and over again. You are not ever defeated until you accept defeat.

2. What we allow ourselves to think about WILL manifest itself as a reality in our world.

These two facts alone can sound extremely abstract and almost beside the point. However, you must understand that they are, in fact, the lifeline to your success in repositioning yourself. Here’s why: You will never perform beyond the level that you actually believe is possible for yourself. And, your thoughts drive your words, which drive your actions, which drive your results. Everything that you have created as your current reality began in your mind as a thought. So, before we can reposition YOU, we must reposition your thoughts.

As you embark on this revolution, you will need to be armed for battle. The following questions will become the most powerful weapon in your arsenal:

What about my current reality am I no longer willing to accept?"

This video best says it all. To begin again, we must begin again. It's a forward motion. What a difference one step at a time can make.
Watch this and see what I mean:


Today dare to take some baby steps forward.

No comments: