Friday, February 27, 2009

Reach for the Stars

"When you reach for the stars you may not quite get one, but you won't come up with a handful of mud either." Leo Burnett

Planning for our trip to Ireland is a huge reach for the stars for us. I feel with all of my heart that it is going to a trip of a lifetime. I have such expectancy.
Because Ray found his way around South Africa and Lesotho with no problems, I have every confidence in planning a road trip with him through Ireland.

We are returning to the land of his roots and plan to visit the town his family came from, Dungarvin near Waterford. We want a simple laid back vacation, a people's holiday, if you will.

I am sure half the fun will be in the planning.

I encourage you to reach for the stars as well. When God deposits something in your heart, protect it and when times are hard, remember what He told you. Not what the circumstances tell you, but His promises to you.

No comments: