Monday, April 28, 2014

Who Will You Be When You Leave the House Today?

All too often, especially on Mondays, we put on our plastic smile, get out the door and go do what we gotta to. We have our outside box we operate in.

However, the word says, Christ in me, the hope of glory. What if I spoke what was on my heart. What if I spoke words of truth in love instead of being afraid of hurting someone or being politically correct. What if I shared words of life? Words of hope.

What does Christ, the hope of glory look like in your life? In your words?

So what if you are vulnerable to someone's criticism or sarcasm? Would you rather have your life look like a to do list or a vibrant journey

 
Wherein he hath abounded toward us in all wisdom and prudence;
 Having made known unto us the mystery of his will,
according to his good pleasure which he hath purposed in himself:
Ephesians 1:8-9
 
 
He has already made known to us the mystery of His will. If we don't know the will of God for our lives, it must be covered up with disappointments, the cares of the world, Unforgiveness or who knows what. The point is it is our job to discover it.
 
I praise God for the For My Life program at Be in Health. It helped me remove a lot of the things that were covering what God has in mind for my life. I am still in the discovery stage.
 
As I peel off layer upon layer of generational iniquities, self-righteousness, pride, doctrinal error, I am finding the real me. I am finding my voice and I am learning to use it.
 
You are on assignment today. Will you be BRAVE, and speak words of life to someone and bring them that "Christ in you, the hope of glory"?




.

No comments: