Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Antidote to Abuse

For almost 25 years I have ministering to women who have been abused. Repeatedly I ask them to read Psalm 139 OUT LOUD twice a day for 30 days.
It answers questions like: "Where were you, God?" "Does anybody care?" "Was I an accident?" and statements like: "What's the use." and "I feel like such a loser."
None of that cmes from the heart of God. Psalm 139 reveals His heart. When you know that then anything that does not line up with that is from the accuser of the brethren, Satan. Ditch those thoughts quickly before they destroy you.
That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word, That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish. Ephesians 5:26-27
If Jesus wants to wash us with the water of the Word, shouldn't we be doing the same?
Your Father loves you and His plan for you will bring joy unspeakable. I can't promise you that there will never be pain, but I promise you that He will carry you and the healing will bring a new life that is more than you could have ever imagined or even hoped for.
Let me tell you in case you have forgotten, You are loved, deeply loved.

No comments: