Monday, October 14, 2013

Humming Her Way to Victory

I was encouraged by an email I got today.
"I am good and grateful for another day to live while advancing the Kingdom of Father God.  It's been a daily learning process  to lean on the TRUTH while loving the process to see what the Father is restoring in my life.  (What a joy to keep in mind that GOD didn't leave us alone.  Process doesn't feel good but is good for me.)  I am giving HIM my ashes and reaching up and out to receive HIS Beauty!!! 
There is a song that describe these past few years that goes like this (hum along with me)
I just can't turn back nowwwwww!!!  Come too far from where I started it from.  Nobody told me the road would be easyyyy, I don't believe HE brought me this far to leave me. 

So when I fall, stumble or have challenges at home, work, ect...   I choose to praise HIM because HE IS GOOD!!!! (sometimes all I do is hum to HIM) .

It so encouraged me I had to go to YouTube and look it up. Not exactly my favorite genre of music but when he began by saying this was a testimony of an 82 year old woman, not only was I encouraged, but I felt younger. too.

Rev. 12:11 says, "And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death."

My friend sang and hummed her testimony and she overcame.
I think I should follow her suit.

 

 
 
 

No comments: