Sunday, October 20, 2013

Where Is Your Journey Taking You?

Whether it is finishing my first eBook, teaching for the ministry I work for or having fun with Mary Kay facials  if God is not first, it is just wood, hay and stubble.
Nothing can be more important than my relationship with Him.   No fear can cancel my faith. He must be my everything.

Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart.
To delight means to totally surrender. To make Him your everything. When we do that we will find that sometimes the final destination changes.
It is a journey to cut out the things in our lives that do not reflect Him. No destination can be greater than the journey for it is the journey that determines your character, your integrity when you cross the finish line. The destination brings joy unspeakable and peace that passes all understanding. It is well worth the pain, detours and challenges of the journey.







No comments: