Thursday, October 17, 2013

The Broken, Winding Road


I came to the For My Life program twelve years ago. The results were nothing short of miraculous.
Because I was still not free of fear of man at that time, we decided that we would move up here. The purpose was to keep "practicing" until I got the precepts right and only accept what lines up with the word of God.
I had a lot of bad programming both generational and self-inflicted. It was time to overwrite those programs with the Word.
Pastor Henry teaches three steps forward and two back is still progress.
Trying to do things my way still, sometimes I even did that backwards.

I remember the second time I took it, I kept thinking, they didn't teach this last time.
It wasn't that they didn't teach it before, it was that I was now in a different place.
Next week I get to go through the program again. I am so excited because there have been some changes and additions.
I pray that yet another layer will come off.
It is my heart's cry that I become the Diane that He created me to be.













No comments: