Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Who Is Praying for You?

 
 
My mother has a list of all the children, their children and their children's children, She prayerfully prays for each daily. When I think over list, I recognize that for some, this will be the only one praying for them today.
Perhaps when we get to heaven, we will find out the difference our prayers make. Perhaps they kept someone from making a mistake or kept them from harm.
I have a friend who will spot someone obviously in need and pray for them as he drives by. It may be something simple like, "Bless them, Lord" or "Send them hope and direct their paths."
Whenever he does that, I often wonder if he is the only one praying for that person.
Have we become so busy that we cannot pray for those he causes to cross our paths?
Lord, open the eyes of my heart that I may see as you see.
Let me bless those that come into me life not only in word, but also where you have opened the door, in deed.
Let me splash your love everywhere I go.

 
 

No comments: