Wednesday, August 26, 2009

And So It Begins...

My phone rang all afternoon long and into the evening as people called to ask for help or to help. It was a symbiotic swing back and forth.
Little things that generally take me weeks to accomplish were complete by days end.
One such example is http://bluebirdmarket.wordpress.com/2009/08/27/bluebird-market-welcomes-restoration-jewels/
I have yet to meet Patti, but she is so quick and eager to help. I hope you love her Bluebird Market site as much as I do.
This Saturday Ray and I are going over as vendors and we will simply sell some of our hundreds of books. We just want to get a feel for the market, the people who come and what other offerings are out there.
Then we will be on the 12th with our jewelry. After that we will launch our Etsy storefront.
It was exciting to see the women that the Lord brought to the house today. Such a wide range of hearts and needs.
Saturday afternoon we will have a bead making gathering where my friends are invited to come by, roll beads from various papers and visit. I need to build an inventory over a thousand beads for these "green" necklaces.
Our home is finally becoming the house of hospitality and safe place that I always dreamed it would be.

No comments: