Friday, August 21, 2009

Warning! This is a Commercial!

The Lord has been stretching me lately with Mary Kay. Tonight when I got home from church, I found in my Inbox some awesome new Mary Kay techniques for makeup.
So I have decided to include these and other tips that I find and begin a Saturday Beauty blitz and sale. Every Saturday will be beauty tip and a special offer. After all, we are triune beings. Mind, BODY and Spirit!
The makeup artist will tell you the name of each product and how to apply it. These are short but thorough.
Wait until you see the latest Fall/Winter looks. They are full of romance and ventage details. I love vintage.
Afterwards, simply go to my website: www.marykay.com/adunn and place your order. Shipping is always free and if you mention this blog, I will take 10% as well. Now you go, girl!
The latest trends can be found at:
Then some makeup tips:






Now what can I send you?

No comments: